Financial Services Recruiting Success part 1
A recent Inc. Article – 7 Ways Successful People Have Better Mindsets – sparked a chain reaction of ideas for our Financial Services Recruiters. There are so many impacts on our Financial Services Recruitment success- let’s take a few points from the article written by Lolly Daskal and see how they apply to our excellent Financial Services Insurance Recruiting team.
- Successful Recruiters Don’t Quit when they hit a dead-end
- Our Financial Services Recruiters know that a “No” isn’t the end of the road. Being able to keep the relationship alive with a Life Insurance Underwriter that isn’t currently interested in making a career change, but may be down the road is key to building a successful network. When we keep our eyes on the prize of long-term relationships with Life Insurance Underwriting Professionals, a “no” really means “not now”, but with our long-term relationship building strategies, we will be ready and waiting for you whenever you are ready to take the next step in your Life Underwriting Career.
- Successful Recruiters know their niches, and themselves
- When you’ve been working in the Financial Services Job Market for 15 years, knowing the ups and downs that affect the market, and keeping up to date with them is second nature. Legislative updates, and Medical breakthroughs that impact the Life Insurance Underwriting field are paramount in understanding changes in the Life Underwriting Job Market. One thing that our recruiting team prides itself on is deeply understanding their niches- from Claims, Insurance Marketing and Management to Life Insurance Underwriting itself. From our professional research to our personal experience, our Recruiters know the pulse of their niche, and can share their expertise with you.
- Successful Recruiters set goals and work hard to achieve them
- When our Life Insurance Underwriting Recruiting team is trusted with a search for an Individual Life Insurance Underwriter- we align our search goals with yours. If you need a Contract Life Insurance Underwriter to start at the end of the month, we work backwards from the start date to determine how we will work the search to achieve your life insurance team building goals. We know what it takes for fulfillment of multiple roles- and we put in the hard work so that you have the best possible new hires on your Life Insurance Underwriting team.
This is just a few of the points that make our Insurance and Financial Services Recruiting team successful- tune in next week to see the rest of the points from the Inc. article that apply to our Expert Financial Services Recruiting Team.