Financial Services Recruiting Success part 2
A recent Inc. Article – 7 Ways Successful People Have Better Mindsets – sparked a chain reaction of ideas for our Financial Services Recruiters. If you haven’t seen the first in this series, check out the first blog post- Here.
The mental attitude with which we approach our Financial Services career has a huge impact on our success- let’s take the last few points from the article written by Lolly Daskal and apply them to our excellent Financial Services Insurance Recruiting team.
- Successful Recruiters don’t leave things to chance
- We have in-depth Insurance recruitment practices that allow us to protect your time invested in working with us as your Insurance Recruiting partners. We work with candidates to mitigate fall-offs and counter offers up front. Understanding the importance of a well-defined process, and clear, consistent communication, we may ask the same questions of you at different points in a search- “has anything changed since we last talked?”, or “are the parameters of the position still the same as they were when we originally discussed the position?”, we ask questions to make sure that we’re all on the same page, and that we’re serving you as effectively as possible. We don’t assume- we ask!
- Successful Recruiters don’t let themselves get sidetracked by problems
- We know how to pivot- When a Life Insurance Underwriting search takes a turn- if what was once a Remote/ work from home position, now needs to be an on-site position- We will work with you to keep the search going. We focus on solutions to make sure our Insurance Recruiting searches work for you, and if we see potential hurdles on the horizon we communicate those to your Financial Services Hiring team so that we can trouble shoot together. By focusing on maintaining our process, and keeping the search moving we keep our eye on problems without letting them de-rail the search.
- Successful Recruiters are decisive
- Our team has extensive knowledge of the Life Insurance Underwriting market- as already mentioned- and one of the ways we can use that knowledge to your benefit is to make well informed decisions that allow us to accurately represent Insurance Professionals to you, and make sure we are presenting you with highly accurate fits for your Insurance and Financial Services Positions. Our ability to dig deep for more information, and make smart decisions based on what we find, make us true assets for you in fulfilling needs on your Financial Services team.
- Successful Recruiters are continuously learning
- The only way experts stay experts is by staying on top of news and trends- especially when changes in the Financial Services market happen quickly. If one of your competitors is making a change that impacts the Insurance Underwriting market in your area, we hear about it, and can let you know how it may impact your business. Whether it means that you need to double-down and become even more competitive in your compensation packages, or if your work/life balance for Life Insurance Underwriters is exemplary and should be more widely publicized, we’ll share our constant learning in the financial services market place with you, so that you can hire smarter- with us!
Thanks for reading- Stay tuned for our next series, and as always don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help you and your team!